Telling the story of Adam and Eve Heaven on Earth will be touring arenas across the UK from December 2017 through to May 2018.
This spectacular new musical is brought to audiences by Eden International Productions and journeys back to the very beginning of time.
Tickets go on sale at 2pm Tuesday April 25 and are available from www.seetickets.com
Starring Kerry Ellis (Wicked) and Hugh Maynard (Miss Saigon) and featuring the voice of Russell Watson, the greatest story ever told is to come to life with brand new musical Heaven on Earth.
Heaven on Earth is a classic re-telling of the story of Adam and Eve and their fall from Paradise. It is an exhilarating story of love, loss, and redemption, and an exploration of the universal search for the meaning of life.
A huge production is planned which will see the Garden of Eden created in all its magnificent glory and a whole host of special effects including fire, water and animatronics.
Writer Sara Jeffs is the creator behind the script, music and lyrics.
She said: “It is so very exciting to see my script coming to life in Heaven on Earth.
“This brand new musical, and its original emotive songs, will resonate with people of all ages and backgrounds, and stay with the audience long after they view this thrilling and visual treat of a production.
“The story of Adam and Eve is the oldest and greatest story ever told and whether you are someone with faith or someone who just enjoys the theatre and a great show this will appeal to you.”
The creative team behind Heaven on Earth includes director & choreographer Racky Plews – American Idiot (West End and Tour), Footloose (West End and Tour), Thoroughly Modern Millie (Tour), set designer Jacqueline Pyle – Robbie Williams (Take The Crown Tour), Olympic Opening and Closing Ceremony (UK), Take That (Progress Live Tour), and arranger Geoff Alexander – Harry Potter, Notting Hill, Conductor for Gravity.
For further details about Heaven on Earth go to www.heavenonearththemusical.co.uk
Follow Heaven on Earth:
Heaven on Earth Tour Dates
- Birmingham Barclaycard Arena 4 – 7 December 2017
- Cardiff Motorpoint Arena 15 – 18 Jan 2018
- Nottingham Motorpoint Arena 27 -30 Jan
- Leeds First Direct Arena 9th – 12 Feb
- Manchester Arena 22 – 25 Feb
- Sheffield Arena 7 – 10 March
- Edinburgh Royal Highland Centre 14 – 17 March
- Liverpool Echo Arena Liverpool 22 – 25 March
- Aberdeen AECC Arena 28 – 31 March
- Portsmouth Guildhall 4 – 7 April
- Newcastle Radio Metro Arena 11 – 14 April
- Glasgow Clyde Auditorium 18 – 21 April
- Exeter Westpoint Arena 26 – 29 April
- The SSE Arena, Wembley 9 – 12 May