AtTheTheatre.co.uk are pleased to announce that we have today launched our new ATT Amateur services specifically aimed at helping amateur theatre & community groups promote their shows and services.
For a long time, we have been looking at how we can harness the reputation of AtTheTheatre to help amateur & community theatre by:
- Promoting amateur theatre productions
- Supporting societies in recruiting members
- Providing individuals opportunities to showcase their talent
- Protecting the legacy of amateur theatre across the UK
Our new services will:
- Provide access to a rapidly expanding dedicated community of theatre goers who actively look for shows to attend
- Promote your press releases, auditions and shows using our AtTheTheatre branding and our weekly AmaTuesday social media announcements.
- Deliver a marketplace for selling, hiring or trading costumes, sets, props, scripts (launching Autumn 2019)
- Introduce ‘The Green Room’ where individuals can ask for advice, share ideas, generally discuss all things theatrical (Coming Winter 2019).
- Support the casting process through our Biography search (coming Spring 2020)
We hope this site will be seen as THE community hub for amateur theatre, one where all members contribute to the future development of amateur theatre.
Our commitment to our theatre family is that we are also establishing a charitable foundation whereby every time a society signs up, we will contribute 10% of your fee to a fund that will be used to give undiscovered talent opportunities to showcase their skills and help protect the legacy of amateur theatre across the country. More details on this will be shared with societies in 2020.
Society Membership to the site will launch at a reduced rate of £100 for the first year, with six month’s free access to listing items on the marketplace, after this time marketplace will be charged at an additional £50 for the remaining six months. Full access will be £200 on renewal. In return for these services, we require AtTheTheatre.co.uk to be linked from society webpages and an advertising space be providing in any show programmes.
By sharing the word of AtTheTheatre.co.uk, you will be helping promote not only your show, but all amateur theatre shows across the UK.
Please do sign up to AtTheTheatre on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and bookmark our website and feel free to retweet or share the posts – we would love AmaTuesday to become a trending name, so lets get #AmaTuesday #AtTheTheatre tags going
AtTheTheatre.co.uk is always looking for additional enthusiasts to support our Professional commitments, so if you are interested in working with us to provide show reviews, you can express your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.